Learn how to implement real-time intelligence for your organization from Google Cloud customers, partners and Googlers, and take advantage of our speakers’ experience and other attending customers to learn everything you need to know about real-time intelligence. We will be engaging in intimate conversation with our panelists and the audience around three focus areas:
- Real time visibility - where you are looking to monitor your business more closely
- Real time activation - when you need to use your data for decisioning in real time
- Real time prediction - how you can become smarter about future impact
Across all industries, companies are racing to engage with users directly and turn their interactions into meaningful real-time insights. Competing in this race requires unprecedented scale and quality of data processing, so that data engineers and analysts have access to clean, fresh data.
Our speakers will be diving into discussing:
- How their company, operating on Google Cloud, gives them a competitive edge when it comes to data and analytics. Palo Alto Networks, for example, will talk about how they use real-time intelligence to protect their customers
- How they scale for storage, ingestion, and analysis of data in real time
- Importance of real-time intelligence and how you can take advantage of it
Join the conversation with this impressive line-up of Google Cloud customers, partners, and Googlers, and stay after the event for a fun networking happy hour where you can meet your peers in the community, listen to and share stories, and sit back while personally getting to know your peers.
Parking is available onsite.