This all-day interactive affair will leave you with new perspectives on optimization for your cloud plan. The event will feature real cloud professionals, real stories, and real connections. Join your fellow cloud enthusiasts to start the conversation.
2Gather is to unite with the C2C community. It’s an opportunity to network and share knowledge in person. It’s also a time to sit back, relax, and get to know your peers.
At 2Gather: Cloud Adoption Summit Sunnyvale, you can look forward to a number of spectacular keynote sessions and panel conversations. In addition, you will spend time in focused, topic-centric, and highly interactive breakouts with your fellow guests, sharing experiences and challenges and receiving valuable practical advice. Topics covered will include:
- Rules to thrive with Workspot
- Cybersecurity with Palo Alto Networks
- Shifting strategies from to “cloud first” to “cloud also” with Pythian
- Using AI and automation in your cloud journey with Automation Anywhere
- Optimize to Modernize with AMD
- Cloud cost optimization with Rackspace
The event will include three keynotes from industry leaders, as well as breakout sessions for exchanging knowledge, information, and experiences. Agenda details to follow.
Google Moffett Park Parking Structure A is located at 1150 Bordeaux Dr, Sunnyvale, CA 94089, right next to the MP1 Google building. Guests are able to park with no charge.
The Orange Line for the VTA stops at the Borregas Station, which is an 11-minute walk from the MP1 Google building.
Proof of vaccination is required to gain access to this Google Office. The following forms of identification accepted:
- Clear App - create your health pass for this event up to 7 days in advance, Event Code: Google1
- Vaccination card
- Photo of your vaccination card
C2C Global follows all local guidelines. If you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, please do not attend this event. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.