Jessie Hochhalter, Global Culture & Recognition Lead, will focus on Learning from the Past: Open Sourcing Google’s Culture - Discussion:
- Learn how culture helps attract and motivate talent, and lead to differentiation in the market.
- Explore Google’s data-driven approach to culture through its six organizational tenets and how these insights can be leveraged at your organization
Jessica Guerrero, Global Head of Cloud GoToMarket Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI), will discuss Embracing the Present: Belonging & Inclusion - Workshop:
- Learn about Google’s culture of belonging and inclusion and how it actuates creativity and jumpstarts innovation
- Discuss how you can use the same principles to develop your company's culture
Angel D’Souza, Cloud Culture & Recognition Program Manager, will take us through Preparing for the Future: Innovation Labs with Google - Lab:
- Explore what the future of work could look like based on the biggest problems we are trying to solve for in this new, hybrid world
- Get hands on with Google’s Innovation Lab, a design thinking process embracing our culture of innovation designed to be applied to any problem
Who is C2C?
C2C is a fun, casual, independent Google Cloud customer community built to bring together people from every corner of the Google Cloud universe to connect, learn, and shape the future of the cloud. C2C is a separate organization from Google Cloud, and is closely aligned with Google executives, sales and product teams, and is the official Google Cloud community bringing together resources and financial support to create stellar member experiences. Ultimately, C2C is the central launching point for all customers on Google Cloud looking to overcome challenges, drive business growth, dive into the technical details, and engage with other cloud-enthusiasts.
C2C brings together members across business and technical professions within the Google Cloud ecosystem.
Proof of vaccination is required to gain access to this Google Office. You must show your vaccination card or a photo of your vaccination card upon arrival. C2C Global follows all CDC and local guidelines. If you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, please do not attend this event. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Driving to the Event?
Google offers a parking discount for the ICON parking garage attached to our 111 8th Avenue building. The discount is $45 for 12 hours with the Google stamp validation, which you can receive at any Reception desk. We will be able to validate your parking ticket so long as you have your Google badge ready for display and your ticket from the garage available. Please note that ICON parking is open to the public and is first-come, first-served.