2Gather is to unite with the C2C community. It’s an opportunity to network and share knowledge in person. It’s also a time to sit back, relax, and get to know your peers.
Join keynote speaker and industry leader Kelsey Hightower for an all-day interactive affair that will leave you with new perspectives on optimization of your cloud plan. Meet your fellow cloud professionals and enthusiasts and start the conversation.
At 2Gather: Cloud Adoption Summit in Toronto, you can look forward to a number of spectacular keynote sessions and panel conversations. In addition, you will spend time in focused, topic-centric, and highly interactive breakouts with your fellow guests, sharing experiences and challenges and receiving valuable practical advice. Topics covered will include:
- Shifting strategies from “Cloud First” to “Cloud Also” with Pythian
- Cybersecurity with Palo Alto Networks
- Change management, organizational setup, people upskilling, and attracting talent with Deloitte
- Scaling fast and secure with SADA
- Infrastructure modernization with Workspot
- Accelerating digital adoption to drive new capabilities by connecting Business and IT through Automation with Automation Anywhere
The event will include three keynotes from industry leaders, as well as breakout sessions for exchanging knowledge, information, and experiences.
Agenda details to follow.
If using Go Transit, Union Station is an 11-minute walk from this Google office. If using the TTC Subway, Osgoode Station is a 3-minute walk away. Paid parking is available in the Richmond Adelaide Complex - Impark Underground Parking Garage. The underground parking is accessible from York Street.
Proof of vaccination is required to gain access to this Google Office. You must show your vaccination card or a photo of your vaccination card upon arrival. C2C Global follows all local guidelines. If you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, please do not attend this event. Contact email@example.com with any questions.